This is a set of Journal or Writing Prompts featuring “My Opinions” topics. The six prompts are provided in both color and ink saver versions as Google slides.
These writing prompts are written so that the teacher can determine how much writing he or she expects from students.
There are a number of ways these prompts could be used.
1. Teachers could use them as weekly writing prompts, giving the students a new topic each week. Students could share their writing at Back to School Night or at conferences.
2. Class Memory Book – Teachers could select prompts to be completed as a memory book at the end of the year.
3. Time Capsule – Prompts could be selected at the beginning of the year for ice breakers, then saved in a time capsule for the future.
4. “How to Use Google Drive” Lessons – Some slides use text boxes, while other slides have room to import an image or picture. Teachers could select slides to teach students how to do different things in Google Drive.
In this product, buyers will received both the color and black & white slide versions for the following prompts:
1. Chocolate vs.Vanilla
2. Public vs. Personal Transportation
3. Fiction vs. Nonfiction
4. Work Alone vs. Work in a Group
5. Day vs. Night
6. The Book vs. The Movie
This product is also available as a PDF product. The difference between the products is that this product includes Google Slides, while the other version is for teachers making copies of the prompts.
The following writing prompt sets are now available:
“All About Me” Journal Prompts for Google Drive
“If I Could…” Journal Prompts for Google Drive
“School Times” Journal Prompts for Google Drive
“My Favorites” Journal Prompts for Google Drive
“My Opinions” Journal Prompts for Google Drive
“Research Topics” Journal Prompts for Google Drive
These sets are also available in a money-saving BUNDLE. Save 20% off the cover price by purchasing the bundle!